with the Nexeed Industrial Application System
Predictive Maintenance through configurable rules, automatic notification and task assignment
Benefits at a glance:
Easy monitoring of machines
Configure rule and action recommendations quickly and easily.
Maintenance as needed
Non interval-controlled, flexible maintenance and servicing.
Reduced machine downtime for an efficient production.
Main features for Predictive Maintenance
- Simple creation and management of rules (trigger events for measured data and machine messages)
- Preinstalled set of rules developed continuously
- Several rules can be combined, and integration of individual algorithms and calculations is possible
- Individually configurable views and assessments concerning the rules created
- Ticket mapping management (for example, tickets can be automatically assigned to a user with a certain qualification)
- Qualification management & assignment (management of users’ qualifications)
- Display and edit ticket details (title, status, error code, degree of severity, updated time marker, number of events, device name, description, note)
- Display, accept, receive, return, close or delegate tickets (based on user group and rights)
- Status information on devices (operation status, unresolved and planned tickets)