Nexeed Device Portal
Remotely manage, maintain and protect manufacturing IoT devices worldwide from a central location
Nexeed Device Portal – The Digital Manager of All IoT Devices
The primary method of linking the company’s IT infrastructure with production equipment in state-of-the-art production is through the use of IoT (Internet of Things) devices. These may be routers, machine controllers or even sensors, for instance. But even if the advantages of the Internet of Things, such as increased efficiency and streamlined processes, are obvious, managing a large number of IoT devices can quickly become confusing, complex and thus time-consuming and expensive.
Each software change requires that associates spend time gathering information from each device in question. In addition, there is increased vulnerability to malware, such as viruses and trojans, and risk of software becoming outdated. The Nexeed Device Portal is the solution to these problems.
Overview of Nexeed Device Portal advantages
- Centralized management of all networked devices
- High transparency with regard to the status of all devices in the manufacturing network
- Best way to update device software and other software
- Maximum security for all IoT devices and, thus, for the entire manufacturing environment
- Full control of data. No access to production-related information
- Real-time maintenance service provides higher efficiency and quality without having to be on site
- Saves time and frees up time for production associates by eliminating time-consuming IT tasks